Looking for the best baby stroller of the year? Then you should look and compare Joovy Zoom 360 VS Bob Rambler. This two product has some amazing features that lovable for many moms in the world. However, it will not be easy to select between these two. Especially if you prefer an ultralight stroller to take your baby shopping around from mall to mall. Well, don’t get too confused, check on the following paragraphs to get some nice overview of the two strollers. Mommies, here is some information related to Joovy Zoom 360 VS Bob Rambler.
Joovy Zoom 360
Let’s introduce with Joovy Zoom 360 first. This brand comes from a family business that focuses to produce various baby gears. Among all their products, one of their specialty is the baby strollers. Until today Joovy keeps producing a good product to suit the parent’s expectation, in terms of design, safety, and many more. Including when they decide to produce Joovy Zoom 360. This amazing baby stroller produces many kinds of features as explained further below.
Joovy Zoom 360 baby stroller is a jogging stroller, made up to accompany parents on doing some exercise outdoor together. By using the stroller, Joovy guarantees that whether parents or the baby will have the same fun at the same time. With an extra-large of tires, the stroller capable to conquer many terrains, roads, and many more. Plus, it is a budget-friendly product that will suit many families financially. Read also: Joovy Zoom 360 vs Bob Revolution
There are several specifications and features that you can get if you buying the stroller. There are including:
- Lightweight of about 26 lbs only.
- Capability to lock and swivel with the front tires. Plus, an extra-large sizing tires.
- A huge canopy that adjustable according to the needs. The canopy also huge enough to protect the baby from the hottest sun nor small rainy weather. An extra optional rain canopy also provided in case you need to keep your baby dry.
- An easy one-handed fold that will ease the parents to open or close the strollers. Plus, auto-lock features for an easier way of folding it.
- Complete with a car seat adapter that will benefit to use as a car seat too.
- Capable to use by a baby from 3 months up to 75 lbs.
- The packages include a parent organizer and an air pump. Furthermore, it has a mesh pocket to put snacks or toys too.
- A good recline seat adjustable by the baby’s needs.
|Joovy Zoom 360||Bob Rambler|
|Best Offer||click here||click here|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 25 x 46 inches||45 x 24.5 x 39.5 inches
|Item Weight||25.7 pounds||25.2 pounds
Now, let’s move out to Bob Rambler. This is a more premium segment for many parents. The company founded in 1994 by Roger Malinowski and Philip Novotny. Their products mostly focus on a jogging stroller. That is why the brand is more specific in terms of details, design, function, and safety.
The BOB Gear Rambler is a jogging stroller that produces for family adventures. That is why it is created with a good suspension system, which hopefully manages to provides an ultra-smooth ride, and comfort bumps. It has been created with lightweight and durable features. For more specific features, the below points will help you to get more overviews.
- Produce with a suspension system and air-filled 12in tires. This technology helps to bring comfort experience for the baby.
- Adjustable and locking front wheel.
- Completed with a UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Capable to handle baby from birth up to 75lbs.
- One-handed recline adjustment.
- Seatback ventilation for a more comfortable feeling on long hours of staying in the stroller for the baby.
- Compatible for an infant car seat.
- Water-resistance canvas sport fabric that easy to clean and also comfortable enough.
Even both brand claims as a lightweight stroller, of course, there are still several differences between both of them. Common parents might not aware of the difference. Therefore, to help you easily select the most suitable product, the following points are the major difference between both products.
- Both are lightweight stroller. However, Bob Rambler is 1kg lighter than Joovy Zoom. This can be one of the considerations before selecting which one is your preference.
- In terms of safety, Bob Rambler includes UPF 50+ sun protection for the baby. Making it safer to use under sunny weather.
- Bob Ramba offer a 12in air-filled tires with a suspension system. While Joovy Zoom offers an extra-large 16in sizing tires.
- Significant price different, you may check on this issue in the following paragraphs.
Here comes a piece of information about pricing. This is sometimes the most shocking part for parents. The same way if you’re going to compare Joovy Zoom 360 VS Bob Rambler. For information, the Joovy Zoom 360 price is $270 on its official webpage. While buying a Bob Rambler, you will need to spend up to $400! What amount of money! Looking at this number, many parents will think twice to get the Bob Rambler stroller. Therefore, no wonder if these two strollers are produced for quite different segments. Even though both claimed as the lightest stroller in 2020!
Joovy Zoom 360 vs Bob Rambler
Now you don’t need to get more confused about selecting between Joovy Zoom 360 VS Bob Rambler. It is seen that for those with a limited budget, you need to forget about getting the Bob Rambler stroller. Be happy with choosing the Joovy Zoom 360 as the price is much more comfortable and affordable too. With less from $300 you can get a super light baby stroller with some amazing features. Then, you should be satisfying about getting this item.
However, if a premium brand is your happiness, then choosing the Bob Rambler might be suitable for you. Of course, this amount of money will give you more powerful features as described above. Therefore, it will lead you to no regret when you enjoy using this baby stroller. Furthermore, it’s a worth of money to spend if you are a safety concern parents. Since Bob Rambler has proof the capability, safety, and strength in terms of materials, features, and flexibility. Now then, Happy stroller hunting moms!