Selecting a suitable stroller for your baby can be a confusing thing. Since each parent will have their criteria in picking the best stroller that meets their expectation. However, there are several famous brands in the world that care about each parent’s wishes. Including Maxi Cosi Zelia VS Graco Modes which concern about the basic needs of most parents in creating their stroller. Therefore, for those looking of a new suitable stroller for your lovely baby, then the next paragraphs might be a good way to start before selecting the best one.
About Maxi Cosi
The first thing that parents might want to know is about the parent brand of the stroller. In which this article will discuss Maxi Cosi. This is one of the famous brands for baby apparel in the worldwide market. The brand provides various travel systems for babies. Therefore, any new parents can get help by utilizing these apparels for their lovely babies. Founded 35 years ago making the brand is establishing enough to offer its latest innovation and technology to help the baby feeling comfortable and safe at the same time. Including through their innovative strollers, Zelia and Zelia Max. If you wish to get more brief information, the next paragraph will help to lead you to this requirement.
|Maxi Cosi Zelia||Graco Modes|
|Best Offer||click here||click here|
|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 22.5 x 33.8 inches||27.5 x 22 x 41 inches|
|Item Weight||21 pounds||23.4 pounds|
Maxi Cosi Zelia Features
The first product to discuss is Maxi Cosi Zelia, this is a baby stroller that comes with a 5 in 1 modular travel system. Therefore, selecting this product can help parents to get several types of maneuvering while traveling with their babies. Starting from newborn to toddler with various facing, including:
- Rear-facing carriage mode
- Forward-facing carriage mode
- Car seat carrier with included Mico 30
- Rear-facing stroller
- Forward-facing stroller
The stroller also includes a Maxi Cosi Mico 30 infant car seat. For more specific features of the stroller and car seat system, the next bullet points will mention it further.
- Reversible carriage, the stroller as mention above consists of full recline which gives babies a comfy ride from birth with forward-facing positions.
- Car seat with impact protection so that it provides superior protection around the child’s head while riding.
- Adjustable handle height will help parents to easily handle the storage and adjusting according to their needs.
- Easy to clean, where most of the stroller parts is a washable machine and can be dry in a lower setting.
- The car seat is lightweight enough so that able to carry in such a comfortable way for the parents.
- Full canopy covers help to protect the child from unpleasant weather while traveling.
- Capable to use up to 30lbs car seat and 50lbs stroller.
- Provided with a comfortable cushion in the stroller and the car seat to give a snug fit position and easy to remove when it is not needed anymore.
The next brand that also worth considering is Graco. For many years, this USA brand committed to provide various baby apparels which concern a lot in terms of safety and design. Starting from a baby box, strollers, and car seat, Graco always looking for their best innovation to make the baby feel comfortable and safe at the same time. Not to mention all the standards concerned in the making of the products. Including when the brand decides to launch its stroller Graco Modes. For more information and specific features of this stroller, the next paragraph will give you a little bit overview of it.
Graco Modes Features
The next stroller is Graco Modes. According to the official webpage, there are several series of Graco Modes. Starting from basic up to the premium one. Therefore, parents need to carefully select which products will suit their expectations more. However, if we look at Graco Modes basic, the products are generally a concern with modular stroller family that able to bring several great features such as:
- 3 in 1 stroller from a newborn carrier, newborn bassinet, and toddler stroller.
- The product complete with a peek a boo window and child storage.
- Reversible seating that can be changed from rear-facing and forward-facing.
- Adjustable calf supports so that the baby can grow comfort while using the stroller.
- Includes 35 lite infant car seat for traveling by car.
- Provided with parent’s cup holder and large storage basket.
- An easy one-hand fold which makes it an easy stroller to store and transport anywhere.
Now it comes to comparing the price of each product. It will be important to determine whether your budget is sufficient to get your desired stroller. For information, one unit of Maxi Cosi Zelia is selling for $400, while one unit of Graco Modes is selling starting from $450 for the basic model. This price is referent from the official webpage. Therefore, it is quite easy to get the products. However, to be noted that Graco offers a higher price, which of course depends on the provided features in each series. Read also: Maxi Cosi Zelia Vs Uppababy Vista.
Maxi Cosi Zelia Vs Graco Modes
From the explanation above, it can be seen that in terms of price, Maxi Cosi will give you more money to save. Since the price is $50 less than a basic Graco Modes. Therefore, if budget is your first concern, then you have to be satisfied by buying Maxi Cosi Zelia. Furthermore, the features are almost similar and will not extremely effective when using. However, if you have more money to use for buying the product, then Graco Modes will offer you a more product range selection. If you wish for better features and quality, then you shall consider getting Graco compared with Maxi Cosi.
Finally, when we talk about Maxi Cosi Zelia VS Graco Modes, then it can back to each parent’s choice as it describes before. However, to be noted that the main difference is in terms of standard and product quality. Therefore, anyone familiar with Graco must feel more convenient to select the product. Not that Maxi Cosi is not worth buying, but Graco offers a better standard of quality for the long term of use.