For a new parent, jogging with the baby is a fun thing to do. That is why many parents who love a morning sport always try to select the best jogging stroller available in the market. One of them that worth comparing is Thule Urban Glide 2 VS Baby Jogger Summit X3. These products are mentioned as the top 10 lists favorite jogging stroller in the world. If you having trouble compare and selecting which one is the most suitable, then you will need to check on the below articles. It will tell you some describe and features of Thule Urban Glide 2 VS Baby Jogger Summit X3.
Thule Urban Glide 2
Let’s start from Thule Urban Glide 2 which claims as an all-terrain stroller on their official webpage. The product is part of the Thule brand, an American Company that focuses on various products including jogging strollers. It is a lightweight stroller and suit for performing family jogging together. It also has several specifications and features including as listed below:
- Complete with a 12in front wheel and 16in rear wheels. The wheels also easy to maneuver and swiveled on any outdoor activities. It is also able to lock for safety. Therefore, it is comfortable enough for morning family jogging.
- The product also produces with ergonomic handlebar and an easy one handed fold. It helps the parent to feel comfortable and easy to use the stroller anywhere.
- Another feature including a five-point harness to help the baby safely inside the stroller in any occasion.
- The wheel also completes a suspension system with shock absorption to suit difficult gravel terrains. It also helps to bring comfort experience to the baby inside the stroller.
- Completes with peek-a-boo window, multi-position canopy, and reclining seat for a more comfortable experience for the baby. Read also: Thule Urban Glide 2 vs Bob Duallie.
|Thule Urban Glide 2||Baby Jogger Summit X3|
|Best Offer||click here||click here|
|Product Dimensions||41.1 x 27.2 x 40 inches||46 x 38.2 x 41.5 inches
|Item Weight||33.4 pounds||32.2 pounds
Baby Jogger Summit X3
Baby Jogger Summit X3 is a product that also comes from the USA. The Company founded in 1984. They focus on baby travel systems, including strollers and car seats. When the company decides to launch the Baby Jogger Summit X3, they complete the products with several enhanced features. If you want to know more, the details specifications and features are explained in the following lists of points:
- The stroller comes with a hand brake to help parents control the speed. Especially when through difficult and dangerous terrain. Therefore, it manages to bring more safety to the baby.
- The product produces with a weight capacity up to 75lbs, making it able to use for children up to 8 years.
- The wheel consists of 16in air-filled rubber and 12in wheel suspension tires. Therefore, it suits for outdoors and brings a quite comfortable experience too.
- Easy to pull stroller with one hand fold capability. This helps parents to easily use and fold the stroller anywhere, anytime.
- Applicable to use with a car seat. Therefore, the car seat can be attached to the stroller in an easy way.
- Completes with a threefold canopy for extra protection from the sun. Consists of two mesh side windows and one mesh back window.
After reading all the overview above, it is now easy to compare both products for selection. According to the information given above, it can conclude that both products have some major differences such as listed in the following points:
- One of the major considerations between both products is the handbrake. Unfortunately, that Thule Urban Glide 2 is not equipped with a handbrake, which is a critical thing. While Baby Jogger Summit X3 is equipped with the handbrake.
- Baby Jogger Summit X3 has a limited adjust of handlebar height. Not like The Urban Glide 2 that more flexible to adjust according to the parent’s need.
- Baby Jogger Summit X3 is heavier compare to Thule Urban Glide 2. If the Urban Glide weight is only 23 pounds, then Baby Jogger is weight up to 28 pounds. This makes parents need to consider the difference weight if they prefer the lightest weight to carry anywhere.
Now let’s come to the price comparison. For preliminary information, Thule Urban Glide 2 is available in the market with the lowest price of $400. But somehow the official webpage selling the product with a price of $530. While Baby Jogger Summit X3 is now selling online and offline with the lowest price of $340. Even though the official webpage sells it at a price of $430. It means that the Baby Jogger Summit X3 is less affordable with about $60 – $100 difference. Therefore, this difference can be a quite different amount of money to compare in terms of price. That is why those with a limited budget might be struggling to pay more money in case they want to buy The Urban Glide 2.
Thule Urban Glide 2 vs Baby Jogger Summit X3
From the above information, you now will able to select which strollers meet your expectations. In terms of price, they’re quite much different. Even though it can say that both products are selling in the same segments. But if you look further on the specifications and features, you will find that this price difference giving a worthier product to select. Since if you look more details at Thule Urban Glide 2 VS Baby Jogger Summit X3, you can see that Thule Urban Glide 2 brings more enhanced specifications and features for a jogging lover.
Overall, Thule Urban Glide 2 VS Baby Jogger Summit X3 will give you several differences to concern. Whether in terms of the specifications, the materials, nor the price too. Therefore, it will be wise to come back to each parent’s preference. However, if you still confused about deciding which product is best or suit you, it is recommended to get the Baby Jogger Summit X3. As the overall specifications and features of this product are slightly the same as the competitor, Thule Urban Glide 2. Furthermore, Baby Jogger is completed with the essential features, a hand brake. This is a major thing why Thule Urban Glide is still not too worth for such an amount of expensive money. As the product missed essential safety items on the stroller.